● Class registration is not complete until payment is made in full--space in class is not guaranteed until payment is complete.
● ZUZI! is not responsible for money or items lost or stolen, damaged or left behind in the studio or performance sites. However, please let us know if you are missing something so we may check our lost and found or post a notice.
● ZUZI! may use video and/or photographs taken during class or performance for publicity and/or advertising purposes. Please let us know if you or your child does NOT want to be used in media print or online so we can accommodate your needs.
● ZUZI! staff, faculty, Board of Directors, or lessors are not responsible for injury to myself or my child, whether based on allegations or not, in any form, by any reason of my participation in ZUZI! classes, rehearsals, performance and related programs or events. We always request that our dancers take care of their bodies and that they should immediately notify an instructor if they are in pain of any kind.
● ZUZI! wants to ensure the safety of each of its students. Therefore, after class students must wait inside the studio to be picked up by parent or guardian.
● If you wish to cancel after registration, there is a $50 cancellation fee.