In-person classes have been canceled due to a rise in local outbreaks of COVID-19. We are adding more virtual classes and hope you will join us! We will continue to keep you updated via our website, newsletters and social media. We also have online workshops and shows to look forward to!
To sign-up for our newsletter, click here.
- February 20 / 1:30 PM-3:00 PMRillito River Walk Park, Tucson, AZ 85712, USAThis class focuses on both individual and group dance explorations in relation to our natural environment. Be prepared for some deep listening to the rhythms of the body with a playful, spontaneous relationship to our environment.
- SATURDAYS 9:45 AM-10:45 AM: JAN 2-JUNE 26Zoom Link will be e-mailed @ registration.In this class, we'll explore our own natural movement by dancing from within. Then we'll transfer the sensations, images, etc. we experience while moving into a visual form through drawing or painting. Finally, we'll use our visual expression to inform our movement and expand our movement repertoire
- TUESDAYS 11 AM - Noon (MST): JAN 5-MAR 30Zoom link will be e-mailed at registration.This is, primarily, an Improv dance class, but incorporating Skinner Releasing Technique as a foundation and as a continued growth. We will also approach some basic elements used in Modern, Contemporary & Aerial Dance. Tuesdays 11:00 AM - Noon (MST/Arizona, USA)
- THURSDAYS 11 AM - Noon (MST): JAN 7-MAR 25Zoom link will be e-mailed at registration.This is, primarily, an Improv dance class, but incorporating Skinner Releasing Technique as a foundation and as a continued growth. We will also approach some basic elements used in Modern, Contemporary & Aerial Dance. Thursdays 11:00 AM - Noon (MST/Arizona, USA)
- SATURDAYS 11 AM-Noon (MST): JAN 9 - FEB 20Zoom link will be e-mailed at registration.This class uses body movements ranging from quick-spontaneous to slow-fluid. We work on strength development, flexibility & inner connection. Class begins with a warm-up based on Bartenieff/Laban & Skinner Releasing principles & develops into combinations and routines.
- SUNDAYS 11 AM-Noon (MST): JAN 10 - FEB 21Zoom link will be e-mailed at registration.
- SUNDAYS 2:00 PM-3:00 PM: JAN 3-JUNE 27Zoom Link will be e-mailed @ registration.In this somatic dance class, we'll start with a guided somatic exploration of areas of tension, discomfort, or pain, and through this exploration, move towards wholeness and suppleness, finding our own natural movement. No dance experience necessary.
- Wednesdays @ 4:00 PM (MST/Arizona)Zoom link will be e-mailed at registration.These classes are for individuals who crave creative expression, embodied support, grounding and empowerment during these times of personal and collective transformation. Here is a safe cauldron to connect from anywhere in the world to dive deeply into your own earth based-body wisdom.