Classes, Camps & Workshops
with any questions regarding registration or class information.
- May 31 – June 10: 9:00am-1:00pmZUZI! Dance, located inside: The sYnapse at Studio Y, 650 N 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, USAZUZI! Dance summer literacy based High Flyin’ Arts camp allows students to explore the performing and visual arts of aerial low flying trapeze, dance, choreography and various forms of artwork. This year’s camp is based on the children’s story Linnea in Monet’s Garden by Christina Björk.
- Mon. & Wed. 5:30-7:00 PMThe sYnapse Studio Y, 650 N. 6th Ave. Tucson, AZ 85705Class begins May 23. This class provides dancers who have some experience, perspectives of modern dance as well as guide each dancer to develop strength, flexibility & inner connection. Full Session: $160 / Drop-in fees: $25 (cash & debit/credit accepted)
- Saturdays: 9:30-11 AMThe sYnapse Studio Y, 650 N. 6th Ave. Tucson, AZ 85705Class begins May 21. Lucid Movement Dance Class involves movement rituals and studies rooted in Skinner releasing principles, images, improvisation and authentic movement. 4-week session: $90 / drop-in fee: $25 (cash & debit/credit accepted)
- Mar. 30 - May 18: Wednesdays: 4:30 - 6 PMThe sYnapse - Studio Y, 650 N 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, USABeginning/Intermediate Aerial Trapeze Class Students combine dance with low-flying single point trapeze in a supportive & safe environment.
- May 14 & 15 (details in description)Arivaca Community Center, 36120 Mesquite Rd, Arivaca, AZ 85601Using Skinner Releasing Technique as a foundation, we will combine low-flying trapeze skills and movement connection for a unique and invigorating experience. Workshop for ages 12-Adult / kids' aerial class for ages 7-12. Drop-ins welcome!
- Healthy movement designed for Seniors!We will come to you! Contact: 520.629.0237Creative Movement & Somatic Practice can improve physical & mental health. Let ZUZI! come to your community and bring healthy practices, along with the joy that dance and movement bring to your life!