May 31 – June 10: 9:00am-1:00pm|
Summer Camp~Ages 7-14
ZUZI! Dance summer literacy based High Flyin’ Arts camp allows students to explore the performing and visual arts of aerial low flying trapeze, dance, choreography and various forms of artwork. This year’s camp is based on the children’s story Linnea in Monet’s Garden by Christina Björk.
Time & Location
May 31 – June 10: 9:00am-1:00pm
ZUZI! Dance, located inside: The sYnapse at Studio Y, 650 N 6th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705, USA
About the Event
Please read this entire section (click on "read more") below and the information in this link: (https://www.zuzimoveit.org/safety-guidelines) before continuing registration and processing your payment.
Dates: May 31 – June 10
Student Age: 7-14
Total enrollment: 12 students
Schedule (specific classes may rotate but time length is the same):
· 9:00-9:30am: Warmup
· 9:30-10:30am: Visual arts, aerial or dance movements
· 10:30-11:00am: Lunch
· 11:00-11:50am: Visual arts, aerial or dance movements
· 11:55am-Noon: Break
· Noon-1:00pm: Visual arts, aerial or dance movements
Aja Squires, Aerial Trapeze
Nanette Robinson, Dance improv and Choreography
Bettina Fink, Visual Arts - (bio coming soon)
Youth should wear something comfortable so that they can soar through the air and upside down – no jeans because of zippers and buttons and the girls should wear form-fitting tops. Please bring snack, lunch, and water bottle for your child. If you have any questions, please email: email@example.com.
Important things to remember:
· Comfortable clothing appropriate for trapeze, dance, and visual arts
· Look around your closets for leggings (any color)
· An oversized t-shirt to wear as a smock in art class
Policies & Important Information:
● Class registration is not complete until payment is made in full--space in class is not guaranteed until payment is complete.
● ZUZI! is not responsible for money or items lost or stolen, damaged or left behind in the studio or performance sites. However, please let us know if you are missing something so we may check our lost and found or post a notice.
● ZUZI! may use video and/or photographs taken during class or performance for publicity and/or advertising purposes. Please let us know if you or your child does NOT want to be used in media print or online so we can accommodate your needs.
● ZUZI! staff, faculty, Board of Directors, or lessors are not responsible for injury to myself or my child, whether based on allegations or not, in any form, by any reason of my participation in ZUZI! classes, rehearsals, performance and related programs or events. We always request that our dancers take care of their bodies and that they should immediately notify an instructor if they are in pain of any kind.
● ZUZI! wants to ensure the safety of each of its students. Therefore, after class students must wait inside the studio to be picked up by parent or guardian.
● If you wish to cancel after registration, there is a $50 cancellation fee.
Camp Registration Fee